"Gday from Perth West Oz"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eaglehawk

Reaction score
A big hello to all fellow members, Ive been addicted to scuba diving for 6 years and love taking underwater pics with my Oly C5060 camera. I am Keen to share my Western Australian and Tasmanian diving experiences with anyone intersted.

g'day egalehawk,
welcome to SB, i m an aussie too, but from the other side of the country.
please share your photos from WA and Tas as i have heard some great things about them.
shame about how westcoast went in the AFL.
cheers
kenny

eaglehawk:
A big hello to all fellow members, Ive been addicted to scuba diving for 6 years and love taking underwater pics with my Oly C5060 camera. I am Keen to share my Western Australian and Tasmanian diving experiences with anyone intersted.
Big hello and welcome to SB! We are very interested to hear about your diving experiences. Feel free to get started posting them.........including pics!

You've been a member for two years and finally posting? Cool :thumb:

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Cool man, i will love to see some of those pictures, welcome to the board

Hi,
I am a final year design student at the University of Newcastle Australia.
I am currently working on the design of a watercraft powered by a jetski enjine to cater for the specific needs of scuba divers. The purpose of the watercraft is transport 2-4 divers to a reef, shipwreck, or other place of instrest. it will have the facility for equipment storage, safety equipment, anchorage and allows diver to prepare for a dive whilst onboard. I have very little dive experience and would like any suggestions, feedback, contacts or different considerations i may face as i tackle this project.

I would be grateful for any feedback.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom