Hi all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just ran across this site this evening and thought I would join, so here I am!
I was first certified in 2003, but have not been diving as much as I like to. I am currently working my way up the ranks on the certification ladder, just finished my Rescue cert. back in July (hence the handle!) I look forward to diving right in here to learn more and meet some fellow divers........I love everything about scuba....and hope to be able to continue for as long as I can!!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

rescuediver66:
.......... I look forward to diving right in here to learn more and meet some fellow divers........I love everything about scuba....
Welcome to SB rescuediver66! Dive right in! You're sure to meet some fellow divers who love everything about scuba, too..........SB is the best way to spend your surface interval!

Hi rescuediver66,
Pretty amazing statistics, you have already achieved rescue diver and only have 0-15 dives. I hope you get out and get some dives under your belt in case you have to rescue anybody and not be the rescuee. Enjoy ScubaBoard, there is a wealth of information here along with some very experienced divers to learn from.
David

Rescue Diver with less than 15 dives? Okay, but don't forget to enjoy diving some...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hello Rescuediver66,

I also found this site by accident and loved it. Just got OW certification 2 weeks ago. What fun! I plan to do my first real dive in a few weeks in the Keys. Lucky for me I live about 30 minutes from Key Largo.

Best wishes from Miami!
Tammy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom