Greetings from Clear Springs Scuba Park Terrell Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsmith5082

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to all you divers. I will try to watch the board for questions regarding our Park. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or comments.

COME DIVE OUR PARK SOON!!!!!!!!!

Oh yay! This will please the Texas divers on the board. Now all we have to do is remember your username. You should set up a Clear Springs-related signature line, so that everytime you post we know you're associated with the park.

archman:
Oh yay! This will please the Texas divers on the board. Now all we have to do is remember your username. You should set up a Clear Springs-related signature line, so that everytime you post we know you're associated with the park.
Yes you should. You can also fill in some of your profile and dive info (if you like) It helps us to know you a li'l better. Welcome aboard!

Hi mr jones, welcome to ScubaBoard, you have a dive park, where?

You might also run an Avanced Search from time to time. Good to have you on with us, tho.

It'll help if you'd complete your dive info and profile...

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Would you be kind enough to tell me how to do that. I am just getting used to using this board and it's quite different than ours.
Thank you
Debbie

Welcome back to the boards Debbie.

Up along the top of the screen there is a line of options. The third from the left is User CP. Click on that and then find edit profile.

I hope to come out a few times after the water cools off and visibility improves. I need time in my dry suit.

TwoBit

Welcome to the board. Great place and great people, all with opinions of course!

It must be nice to have a scuba park close, or better than that, have your own.
Hope to get by to visit yours one day!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom