Newbie Be Gentle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vtmiller

New
Reaction score
WetDawg certified me for advanced deep water at Lake Rawlings. He's a great teacher and helped me gain true appreciation for the sport and people involved - thank him if you run into him.

Now I'm trying to find time to make my millions, retire at 35 and go travel the world on a big yacht. Figured I'd better know how to dive - so last year I began my lifelong learning process of frog swimming with gear. Wish you all the best, and hope to see you on the flip blue sky of the underworld.

Welcome to the Board!

Joe

Welcome to SB vtmiller!

Welcome to the board.
I am assuming you are from NC or VA if you did your certs in Rawlings. Come join a bunch of local area divers at www.ncdivers.com . We always have something going on.

Hope you like it here. You'll get more out of it if you'll complete your profile.

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom