Greetings from the Dominican Republic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ocean_explorer

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings from the warm Caribbean!!!!

Just new to the forums and wanted to introduce myself here.
Have been scuba diving for the last 12 years in the Caribbean, mostly in Martinique and the Dominican Republic.

I am a rescue diver and nitrox diver and preparing for full cave and technical diver.

If you ever have questions about the dominican republic or martinique don't hesitate to contact me!

Cheers,

Daniel

ocean_explorer:
Oh sure, just dive in and start braggin' -(kidding!) Welcome to SB! :D Good luck with your new certs. Happy and safe diving!

I hope you'll be with us often...! :thumb:

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hi and Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Hello Daniel and welcome to Scubaboard! Be careful, Scubaboard has been known to be "habit forming"!

El orans,

I did not dive for about 6 years...that's why the average is not that good! Used to dive a lot in Martinique but stopped once I move to the Dominican Republic...now my average has gone to about 8-10 dives a month :wink:

ocean_explorer:

Just new to the forums and wanted to introduce myself here.
Have been scuba diving for the last 12 years in the Caribbean, mostly in Martinique and the Dominican Republic.

I am a rescue diver and nitrox diver and preparing for full cave and technical diver.

If you ever have questions about the dominican republic or martinique don't hesitate to contact me!

Cheers,

Daniel
Where do you think the diving is better: DR or Martinique? I've never dove either but hubby and I want to check out some place new in April or May. Any suggestions? How about topside activities? We enjoy good diving, good food, good drinks, and not a lot of crowds. Thanks in advance for any advice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom