New here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ndavy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
How are ya'll doing? I am new to the site and relatively new to diving as a whole. I go to the University of Florida so I have a lot of access to great springs near me and am only a few hours from all of the great diving in South Florida. Right now I am working on my AOW and am taking the nitrox course on Monday. I am interested in getting in to technical diving (afterall this is cave country) after I get some more diving experience. I look forward to learning a lot on this site.

Nate

good luck to you with your certs, what a nice place to live in and how convenient that your doing scuba now. i see that we have the same interests in diving. feel free to ask questions, more than enough people here to help ya out. post us your feedbacks in the future. good luck and dive safe!

Welcome aboard.

Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun with diving. Addicting, huh?

You sure can find out a lot here. Great place to find information and people.

You might do better here with your location in your Profile...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to the Board... There is lots of great people with info about all fields of diving here... Enjoy

Hi Nate, Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Thankyou all for the warm welcome, I am sure over the coming weeks I will glean a lot of good information from this site and maybe even manage to contribute to some discussions.

Back
Top Bottom