Paradise for divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ayesa

Reaction score
I live in Cozumel, diving here is an everyday activity. People from all over the world come to dive in my island. I've just started getting certified. I invite you to come to paradise, or better if you're a diver I'm sure you've been here before, so comeback!!

Hi Ayesa

Welcome to the board. I've never been to Cozumel but its on my must visit list. Good luck with your certification.

Hello Ayesa, welcome to the family here at scubasource! Looks like you live in a great place, I could only dream about living on an island... ;-0 oh well perhaps someday :wink:

Hola! ?Como Estas? umm....I think I can remember more....

anyways...Welcome to the board!

Oh Mario!!!! You can always come and visit me!!!! That's the beauty of Cozumel, prices are OK and diving is great!!!!

Reta & Brad,
Who did you dive with last time???? and Where do you stay??? If I can help you let me know.

Hi again
We dove with Dive Paradise and stayed at the barracuda.
We liked diving with them but we didn't like the hotel.
Everyone in our group had something stolen out of their
rooms. We had over $500.00 stolen out of ours. We
accidently left it in our dive bag. And someone went
through our bags while we were at dinner. Next time
we'll be more careful.

Ayesa,
I've been working sooo much lately, a vacation sounds great, I may have to take you up on that!

I was just certified although I dove for many years before... to be young and foolhardy! I just got certified with my 17 year old son. We are going out on our boat for our first dive alone since being cert. Although I've been to your neck of the woods a couple of times..never with dive equipt. But next time it will be. I'm here on the west coast of Florida (USA) Looking for natural reefs. I found a great deal of man made reefs on the internet but not natural. Any ideas where to go to find GPS settings? Enjoy diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom