Teledyne mixchek for sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joeld2212

Reaction score
So heres the deal, i met this guy Darrel Murphy at the book store last night just at random....this could be a good thing i thought, ive been to like 4 diving shops in the area and they all could offer pretty much nothing. So upon talking to darrel he says well maybe we can help you........ so here it is.....my brother-in-law is was a tech diver for some 10 years or so....recently he got into an accident and he can no longer dive so therefore hes got alot of gear for sale...the one thing in particular we have to get rid of soon is a Teledyne mixchek He/O2 analyzer...its not even opened sensors and batteries are not even installed in this unit i had to open the cardboard box that the unit comes in to see what was in it...what happened was all this gear was bought just before his accident with a bonus he recieved..ive got other gear available too but this is the main thing we need to sell..so if anyone is interested if you could drop me a line or respond to this that would be great...ill even pay shipping within reason.. just make me an offer ASAP i need to get rid of this soon because we have medical bills that need to be paid...all offers accepted..thanks for your time.....the other items i have are all OXYCHEQ brand...they consit of a wing, harness system, cam straps aluminum back plate and much more...thanks again

Good luck selling your stuff. I hope your brother in law recovers quickly. I am not a techie but it sounds like you have goodstuff and should have no trouble selling it. You may have better luck selling it in the Gear and Classified section in the Scuba Market place. Try this link http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=220

Joe

He couldn't return unused gear for a refund...?

:bandit_2: don

welcome to the board, good luck with the sale, youl never know it might get snagge over here. good luck

nope this gear was purchased through a website that i dont even know the name of at this point its been too long anyway since the gear was bought even though it was never used they wont take it back...

Back
Top Bottom