seeking work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Now I am in Nicaragua but getting ready to head to
# of dives
Hi, My name is Bobby and Im seeking work and experience to attain all my licenses and Im willing to trade one to get the other I dont have much experience but I have many attributes to offer, Im single and free,I can travel and stay anywhere as long as neccesary I have no family so Ill never get homesick the road is my home. I own all my dive equipment,I have my international shots, my passport and I dont care where I go.....everyday of my life is an adventure and Im looking to live it to the fullest if anybody anywhere in the world is looking for help.....Ill work for free in exchange I want to attain my licenses if your seriously looking for help drop me a line here or at my e-mail diverdwn07@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon.eyebrow

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Good luck on your quest. Sounds like an adventure.

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to the Board.. When you get a job keep us up to date... some of us will have to live through your adventures....

hi bobby ,i'm new on this sait to. where are yu from , and where you live right now.yu look like have a lot to give, i need to learn more about this sport .i hoppe i hire from yo. lalele

Welcome to the board. I hope you find the work your looking for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom