Ideas for Turks and Caicos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

killerdj

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been on the board. I'm going to Turks and Caicos in February and I'm looking for a good dive company. I would like to go with someone small, I don't want to be on a cattle boat! I'll be staying on the island of Providenciales. Thanks for any and all help! HI BOB!!!!!!

I dove with Provo Turtle Divers when I was down there at the end of October. They have a couple of boats and the staff was excellent. I took my referral dives with them and had a great time.

www.provoturtledivers.com

Welcome to the board!
I'd dive with Provo Turtle Divers if I was going to do land based diving in Provo.

Joe

Be sure to check our Carribean forum, run Searches, complete your Dive Info, put your location in your Profile, have fun and all that...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

We are also looking to get to Turks/Caicos in late February 06 and are looking for decent places to stay and accomodating dive shops.

Our caribbean experience has been Bay Islands -Honduras and Bonaire (which was incredible). One reason we are looking at eastern Carib is concern for effect of hurricanes on western side visibility. any feedback on that would be appreciated.

We are looking at Blue Divers/ Oasis and Kunz' Caicos Adventures as dive places and Sands and Miramar as hotels and whether to stay on Provo or Grand Turk.

We are hooked on the shore diving on Bonaire and would like to stay where the best available shore diving is, if any.

Also it appears that the best idea might be to put together a plane/hotel package and purchase the dive package separately. Any experiences with that would be great.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom