New girl in town

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daisy

Reaction score
Hi!
Only just discovered this site. I was actually searching for info on the Kowloon Bridge and there you were.
It seems a good idea to get some opinions and fun (disaster!!!) tales from divers outside of my own club.
I'm still looking for Kowloon Bridge though, if anyone can tell me where I can find a diagram of the wreck, I would really appreciate it.
I'm based in South Wales and usually dive off Pembrokeshire. Bit of a fair weather diver though - October is cold enough for me.
Hope to hear from someone, Daisy

Daisy Daisy, welcome to Scuba_Board, we're half crazy and now that you've come aboard, we'll get to know you better, and talk about scuba too. :D

A big welcome from across the pond... :wavey:

I have no idea what Kowloon Bridge is. Sounds like fun though... :59:

Happy diving...

You might like to complete your Dive Info...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Daisy:
Hi!
Only just discovered this site. I was actually searching for info on the Kowloon Bridge and there you were.
It seems a good idea to get some opinions and fun (disaster!!!) tales from divers outside of my own club.
I'm still looking for Kowloon Bridge though, if anyone can tell me where I can find a diagram of the wreck, I would really appreciate it.
I'm based in South Wales and usually dive off Pembrokeshire. Bit of a fair weather diver though - October is cold enough for me.
Hope to hear from someone, Daisy

Hi Daisy !!! Welcome to Scubaboard.

Kowloon Bridge ??? I haven't heard of this. Is this suppose to be in Hongkong ? If so, I would suggest you post a request for info in the Asia Forum and some of our members in Hong Kong may be able to help. Is this a dive site ? I am curious !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom