New guy on scubaboard.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turbo][

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to this forum. Like to find out which part of the forum I can find Dive Buddies. I am in the Los Angeles area. I see there is a single forum, but I am married.

Hey Turbo, welcome to ScubaBoard, check out the
California Kelp Divers
NorCal
SoCal Forums for some dive buddies. Also you may want to fill out your profile a little more, it helps.
David

Greetings Turbo][,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Welcome to the board. the SoCal forum is where you need to be. Go to Clubs and Travel under NORTH AMERICA/UNITED STATES/California Kelp Divers/SoCal

I would also recommend http://www.sandeaters.org it is not a club, just a website with a calendar with dives scheduled for every Sunday and good descriptioins of dive sites. Or you can just PM me or call 562-421-3094

Dont forget to fill out your profile.

Put your location on your Profile and check in on the Southern Calf forum...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Thanks for the hints. I just filled out some of the profile information. Luckly, my wife haven't asked a single question to my new hobby. Hush-Hush

Back
Top Bottom