Greeting from NW Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulithepin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,
Just wanted to introduce myself, I have been open water certified since 1995, recently completed PADI Enriched Air, and have re-discovered how much I enjoy diving! It seems that the only place I can find peace is 60-100 feet below the surface. I recently discovered this board and have enjoyed it thoroughly. The info and fellowship is awesome.
Paul

Hey Paul, welcome to ScubaBoard, you might want to fill out your profile a bit more, bunch of curious people here on SB.
David

wecome aboard.

Greetings Paul,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

It'll help if you would put your location on your profile...

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

paulithepin:
Hi,
Just wanted to introduce myself, I have been open water certified since 1995, recently completed PADI Enriched Air, and have re-discovered how much I enjoy diving! It seems that the only place I can find peace is 60-100 feet below the surface. I recently discovered this board and have enjoyed it thoroughly. The info and fellowship is awesome.
Paul
Welcome to SB Paul! The Florida Conch Divers and the Deep Dixie Divers are the locals near you. We Conchs have gatherings pretty often. You're welcome to join us anytime you'd like. Enjoy the board!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have added more information to my profile, thanks for the prompting.
Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom