Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Homunculus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone,
My name is Misha Frenkel. I got recently certified through SSI in Boston area (United divers). My open water dives in Rockport coincided with the first snow in New England. So, I'm a beginner and hope to start diving regularly once it warms up, maybe in April or May. As you probably figured out, I live in Boston area. I work at MIT. A friend told me that if i'm diving in the northeast and comfortable with it, i can dive pretty much anywhere.
It is a great pleasure to become part of Scuba Board community. I'm sure that I can learn a lot from experienced divers and find equally-minded friends. I'm also looking forward to the time where I could share my diving experience with te group as well.

Welcome to the Board....

Glad to have you here.

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Looks Cold... Welcome to the board. You know, you could always take a vacation and come to florida and dive. We dive all year round here.

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom