Hello to All (So Cal Diver)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tombo92551

Reaction score
Hi, new to the board and new to the sport. Have been interested since I was very young but never acted on it. Got certified in Jan 05 and am working my way thru the PADI courses.

I'm located in Riverside county California and enjoy Laguna beach, San Diego (La Jolla Shores and the wrecks) and Catalina (form boats and the dive park). Getting my 20 yr old daughter certified so I can find a buddy when I need one. Alwyas looking for an interesting dive...

See ya down there.
Tom

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I'm from SoCal too...

Check out the SoCal forums. It's a good way to find people to dive with...

Anyhow, lot's of good info and interesting people here.

Happy Diving.

Welcome to the board.

SoCal has great diving, including Palo Verde and Malibu with their kelp forrest.

Check out http://www.sandeaters.org too.

Tombo92551:
Hi, new to the board and new to the sport. Have been interested since I was very young but never acted on it. Got certified in Jan 05 and am working my way thru the PADI courses.

I'm located in Riverside county California and enjoy Laguna beach, San Diego (La Jolla Shores and the wrecks) and Catalina (form boats and the dive park). Getting my 20 yr old daughter certified so I can find a buddy when I need one. Alwyas looking for an interesting dive...

See ya down there.
Tom
Yo Tom wanna go Diving this Friday the 9th ?...The spectre is going out of Ventura 8am this friday. a bunch of us from Hd will be on it..we can buddy you up...let me know there is room and Ted from the spectre tells me they are gonna pull the boat out for yearly Maintenence in about 2 weeks ...you might not get hte chance to dive the Spectre for a while...ditch work go diving instead....Hal

Any other time I'd say lets go. Bummer is, on the 10th I'm going out on the Encore for my daughter's first boat dive for her OW certification.

Maybe another time.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom