Hello from Hershey, Pennsylvania / L.A. California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EgoJester

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,
I met the folks from Scuba Board at the recent scuba tradeshoww in Palm Beach, fl.
After meeting them and hearing what was going on here i just had to join!
I'm Todd, I own a company called EgoJester Designs. You may have seen our "ScubaHides" tank covers and t-shirts around (hopefully).

Anyway I am a new diver with a fresh c-card and a huge desire to increase my knowlege and bottom time. If fact, I am moving to Ca after the holidays to work for, and be certified as an instructor for my friends at California diving company (.com).

So for the immedate future I will be doing most of my diving off Catalina Island, helping customers in the shop, and of course supplying dive shops and customers with Scuba Hides -- can't wait!
Thanks,
Todd

Welcome to the board. Good luck on the move to California. You might want to check out the California Kelp Divers forum to meet some local divers.

I've dove California several times and have always loved it.

Polly

Welcome to the board!

Joe

welcome to the board. Do drop by the Californai Kelp divers.

Hi Todd,

Welcome to the board! You're going to love diving in California. Give us Kelp Divers a shout and we'll get your log book filled up for ya!

John

Glad you joined us...

:cowboy2: don

Welcome aboard... good luck with the business and your future diving. Sounds like fun.

Happy diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom