Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello People,

My name is Bobby Demosthenis. I am 16, and I hold the rating of PADI Rescue Diver and Emergency first responce. I have been diving for about 6 years (The 1st year was just doing loads of try dives). I completed my Rescue Diver last year along with my EFR. I go quite frequently to Tenerife and I have made a great friend of, of The Dive Shop Tenerife. Tim, the owner, has taken me from Advanced Open Water Diver to Rescue Diver but most of my dives are with Tim and/or his Staff.

And now, I work for Tim (for free of course) whenever I go out, I clean the staff's kit and I sometimes assist in the PADI Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water, and Rescue Diver Programs. Sometimes I sit with students while they watch the videos and then if they any questions I pause the video and answer them. But most of the time, I play dead. Last time I played dead, I got sunburn because I was wearing a shorty lol.

Anyhow, I could ramble on all day, but I expect you all have better things to do than read my unintelligable writing.

See you around!

Bobby

Glad you've joined us. Wow, Tim has his own, well trained slave. Love it.... :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome to SB Bobby!!! And don't worry about playing dead, I do it all the time!!!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

See ya around and have a good time diving,

Sparrowhawk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom