Joined today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ecstasea

Reaction score
Hi to all my fellow divers!After having worked in the airline industry for 25 years I chucked in my job,sold my flat plus contents and started diving! As from Aug31st,I am an OWSI/MSDT,presently working on the Cayman Islands. Would like to hear from divers worldwide,their experiences,hints as to where the action is....am definitely no youngster anymore but love working with younger collegues...am easy going,multilingual and would love to move to Australia but was told that at my "advanced age" I'd never be hired there....anyone with any suggestions,please???

Besides diving I love reading,cooking,sharing a good meal and a bottle of decent wine with friends,listen to music (almost everything except Rap,depends on the mood I'm in),travelling and yes,of course,DIVING!!!!

ecstasea,

let me be the first to welcome you aboard. At SC, you'll find tons of people to share your interests with and will find a topic on just about anything!

J.

ecstasea:
Hi to all my fellow divers!After having worked in the airline industry for 25 years I chucked in my job,sold my flat plus contents and started diving! As from Aug31st,I am an OWSI/MSDT,presently working on the Cayman Islands. Would like to hear from divers worldwide,their experiences,hints as to where the action is....am definitely no youngster anymore but love working with younger collegues...am easy going,multilingual and would love to move to Australia but was told that at my "advanced age" I'd never be hired there....anyone with any suggestions,please???

Besides diving I love reading,cooking,sharing a good meal and a bottle of decent wine with friends,listen to music (almost everything except Rap,depends on the mood I'm in),travelling and yes,of course,DIVING!!!!
Yikes...Australia has an age limit. What is it? LOL. Welcome to the "Great Scuba Board" I live in Charleston, South Carolina and love diving the Caymans and the folks at Ocean Frontiers in Gread Cayman. Have fun in all your adventures. I better make my plans to visit Australia before it is too late!

Glad you've joined us. Sounds like you're having fun.... :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hey Welcome aboard and good luck with the career change. Good to work in an area you enjoy... almost like it's not work at all...

I'm sure ScubaBoard has information that you are looking for and people that can help...

Happy diving...

Welcome to the board. You are living the life a lot of us only deam about. Live it well for the rest of us.

Welcome aboard XTSea!!! Only ONE bottle of wine?! I thought all us Pirates were only drinkin' Capt. Morgans Private Stock!!! Age doesn't really matter here, as long as you love diving, you're one of us!!!

Back
Top Bottom