Greetings new member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
HI everyone! Just relocated from Pa to Cocoa Beach, Fl

Hey, I am trying to be a volunteer diver at the living Seas at Disney and I have been unable to get in touch with the DSO there. Any one out there hooked in to the Living Seas....I have been diving Adventure Aquariums in NJ diving both the Shark tank and the Ocean tank , feedings and maitenance and ofcourse waving to the crowd...I want to get back to doing this kind of diving..

my email is fm1700@aol.com

Thanks

Fred

hi fred!

can't help with your question, but I just wanted to be the first to greet you: welcome to scubaboard!

ps you might get more responses if you check out the geographical forum for florida. I believe they're called the conch divers.

Fred,

I don't know anything about volunteering at the Living Seas (I've only ever been a guest), but it's got to be one heck of a waiting list. I *just* got paperwork in the mail today for the Baltimore aquarium, and I had contacted them over a year ago. The information I received today stated that once I completed the paperwork, it could take up to a year before I am scheduled to take a tank test. Looking at their requirements, I can't imagine how crazy Disney's process has to be.

Best of luck!

Wow! Disney that sounds like fun... however, I'm all the way over on the left side of this country -- can't help you, just thinking how cool that would be....

Oh, and by the way, welcome to ScubaBoard... I'm sure someone here can help you out. Check out the Florida forums...

Happy diving...

Welcome to the board. Try posting your question in the Florida Conch Diver forum. Also check it out for some dive buddies. We Conchers are always looking for an excuse to dive.

Click here ---->[red]Florida Conch Divers[/red]

Glad you've joined us...

You'll get more help if you'll load your Dive Info and put your location in your Profile, and like Murph suggested - drop in on your local dive club forum...

:cowboy2: don

J75...Great logo...Blackbeard would be proud:)....Welcome AA...Have no answers to your questions...I mostly stay in NC on the offshore wrecks....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom