New - Andy from UK. PLEASE READ!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi guys, "What elements make up your perfect dive site?"

I am currently doing a research project into diver's motivations to dive and "what makes the perfect dive site", I am hoping to get aound 100 - 150 small questionairres filled out from divers across the globe to make this a statisically significant study.

I would be very, very grateful if you could contact me by email and I will have the questionairre posted to you by email. The questionairre will consist of 3 - 4 questions and willl only take 5 minutes to complete.

the study is the main project of my BA (HONS) Degree in Tourism Management. There have been few studies into this area of diving, and if my study is a relevant and successful one there is a chance of publication.

EMAIL: andrewsydenham@hotmail.com
Thanks. Andy

The reason i dive is away to escape and experance a different world,, and not forgetting the great people you meet that you may not have

Welcome to SB Andy! I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers

Rap

Good luck on your questionaire...

:cowboy: don

Andy...Welcome...I'm rather new too. I will email you, but the perfect dive site for me is on a wreck...like the U-352...with 100 ft of vis...I did a dive on it last Summer and I could see the sub when I got to the anchor line...delicious...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom