A big hello to everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi there, just thought I'd drop a quick note to introduce myself as this is my first time on the Forum.

My main purpose of joining is to get as much info as I can about Dive Internships. I am very interested in becoming a Dive Master and have got nothing but time (and very little money) so I am looking into getting on with a Dive Boat that'll allow me to work off my courses.

I look forward to hearing everyones opinions - and from what I have read so far, I know that they'll be diverse ; )

ok, first welcome to the Board.

to answer your objective on Dive Internships :

well keep your spirits UP you wil need it

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D

Welcome to the board. You might want to check local colleges and possible student loans. You will be amazed at what they will pay for. Good Luck

Weclome to ScubaBoard... I'm sure you will get the information you are looking for here.

Don't know how the diving with no money thing works. Reminds me of an old pilot joke... "What makes airplanes fly?" ---- "money" seems like that is the same with diving...

Oh well,,,

Good luck with your quest...

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to SB searchingforsun! Yeh, you'll get penty of advice here!

Rap

Glad you've joined us. :thumb:

I don't have those answers, but look around - lots of DMs go this way. Someone here can help...

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom