Hello from Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJackie

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! My name is Jackie and I am currently stationed at Ft Carson CO. Because of this (and being sent to the hot sandy place) I have not been able to dive as much as I would like (ok like three times in the last three years, I did jump in to a large mud puddle in Iraq to get a cool picture though...) So I live / dive vicariously through others. Sigh, well I am suppose to go to Tampa FL for 6 months so hopefully my work schedual will not be so rough that I can't finally go dive! Its great and educational to read this board, and entertaining too! Have a great day!!

I haven't ruled out diving here, its just that I haven't spent enough time here (keep getting sent to icky places) to have had the time to dive much. I did go diving in the Aurora resivoir once. I went to work the next day and my co-workers asked " whats up with the cut on your forehead?" "oh I swam into a airplane" Co-workers then backed away slowly while smileing.
I am hopeing it will be easyer to dive while stationed in Tampa.

BTW to everyone. I can"t spell so I apoligise for all past and future spelling errors

Welcome to the board. If your still around in the spring or want to make a trip to the blue hole check the Rocky Mountain Oysters forum. Always something going on!!

Welcome to the board!
So where is the cool picture?

Joe

Glad you've joined us. :thumb:

A few of us were diving Santa Rosa NM last weekend. Be sure to check in the Rocky Mountain forum here...

:cowboy2: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom