Hey Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
:wink: Hi All my name is mike and i'm from Perth Western Australia and i'm only new to diving but have the bug , I've just got back from a trip to Fiji and did 4 dives 3 on the coral coast and 1 off south sea island . All i can say is WOW
never have i seen so much fish life and colourful coral if any of you live in perth and love to dive send me a message ,

Hey Mike... welcome to ScubaBoard

You'll find lot's of info here and some interesting pople... some actually even dive... :D

Happy diving

Welcome to SB!! Actually, it might not be as hard as you think to find fellow divers down under. You lot seem to have a good community. Welcome aboard!!

ScubaMike1970:
:wink: Hi All my name is mike and i'm from Perth Western Australia and i'm only new to diving but have the bug , I've just got back from a trip to Fiji and did 4 dives 3 on the coral coast and 1 off south sea island . All i can say is WOW
never have i seen so much fish life and colourful coral if any of you live in perth and love to dive send me a message ,

Between the GBR and Fiji which do you like better (if possible to say) and why? (these are two sites I've been debating for a future dive trip.)

Hi ScubaBuoy i hav'nt dived on the gbr as yet but Fiji is one place i would dive again and again, the whole place is 1 big reef. The coral coast has so many dive sites and none the same, the marine life is incredable the visability average is about 20m and the water temp gets up to 28deg, your in the usa so the exchange rate you will get is awsome.

Welcome to the Board....

Welcome to the board. Send me a PM (private message) if there is anything I can do for you.

Good to have you with us...

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom