Diving in Dubai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zhkassab

Reaction score
HI all,

I am newly moved to Dubai and had no buddy to dive with. If anyone is interested please let me know because really I missed diving and I want to.

My mobile no is 0506455809.

Regards

ZHKASSAB

welcome to SB...:59:...great bunch of folks here and you should be able to find a Dive Buddy if you follow the links that El Orans posted...Good luck and Keep on Diving

Hello ZHKASSAB, welcome to Scubaboard! I hope you are able to find a local dive buddy!

Glad you've joined us. :thumb: Roam around and enjoy...

:cowboy: don

zhkassab:
HI all,

I am newly moved to Dubai and had no buddy to dive with. If anyone is interested please let me know because really I missed diving and I want to.

My mobile no is 0506455809.

Regards

ZHKASSAB

Zhkassab,

If you can't find a dive buddy, head east over to Sandy Beach Motel. You can get boat and shore dives there and get the Dive Master (for a small fee) to dive with you. I highly recommend the boat trip to Dibba rock. There's lots of marine life there. I would stay overnight at Sandy Beach Motel (it's very inexpensive) and just make a nice weekend of it. There's a scuba shop right there at the motel and the staff are real friendly.

You missed me by a few weeks. :-(

Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom