duhhhh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul G

Reaction score
Hello. I wonder if anyone will read this. Oh, well. I dove for one year 5 yrs ago. Almost "bought the farm" with episode of "immersion induced pulmonary edema" - long story - probably wouldn't have had as much trouble as I did if I had known what was going on - ended up on ventilator in ICU for 5 days..... I was planning to try diving again someday - but I found out a few months ago that immersion pulm edema can happen to anyone and it wasn't something I inherently had - so, I went back - carefully. Anyway, I am loving it again - have gotten about 30 dives in past 3 months.

I want to dive fairly often.

I am planning to dive NY weekend - sat, sun, and mon.

Also have 4 days 1/14 to 1/18. I am thinking about Ginnie Spring, FL and that area. also thinking about trying Manatee dive trip in FL somewhere.

Anyone have any suggestions for manatees?

Also looking for someone to dive with both weekends.

thanks,
Paul

Holy Crap Paul.... I'm glad your still with us man! Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about your incident.... That would have made most people stay away from diving.... I'm glad it did not.....

Check out this link for Blue Springs in Florida....[red]Blue Springs[/red]

Check out this link for some local dive buddies.
Click here ---->[red]Deep Dixie Divers[/red]

If you want to do some other diving in Florida, just check out the Florida Conch Divers forum.
Click here ---->[red]Florida Conch Divers[/red]

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi ya Paul and welcome. Lots of dive shpos plan Manatee trips in January and February. Two LDS in my area are planning a Crystal River Manatee trip. Check out your LDS or local scuba clubs to see if they have one planned. Also it's a great way to find local dive buddies.

Happy New Year and safe diving

I'm on Marathon, halfway down the Overseas Hiway of the Florida Keys with some other SB divers. I like to log on long enough to say "Hi There" to each new member at least.

That's a rough start in diving - glad you're back. Have you researched DAN's site on the problem? Might be enlightening...

Glad you'r here, too. :thumb:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom