Allow myself to introduce.... myself.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Indemnity

Registered
Reaction score
Hello ScubaBoard.com I currently have no experience in SCUBA diving but I have extensive experience with SCBA systems as a firefighter. My friend has been bugging me for a while to get scuba trained and until recently I haven't had the time. I tend to be all or nothing when it comes to hobbies, or anything else for that matter, so I wanted to wait until I was able to actually dedicate some time to this endeavor. I got the bug about 4 hours ago to get moving on this for no apparent reason. So in order to satisfy my demand for info and experience it was either post on these boards or grab a snorkel, fill the bathtub up, and worry my wife.:33:

Welcome to the Board. I did the reverse I learn to SCUBA first and then I learn to use the SCBA as a Naval firefighting instructor.

Cheers

Welcome to the board. I have a couple of links to help you get started.

Click here ---->[red]A Beginner's Guide to Scubaboard.com[/red]

Click here ---->[red]New Divers & Those Considering Diving[/red]

Click here ---->[red]Basic Scuba Discussions[/red]

Here is a link to find some local divers.
Click here ---->[red]Pacific Northwest Orca Bait[/red]

I hope these links help you get started. If you need any additional help, just send me a PM (Private Message).

Great. Thanks very much for the links and welcome. How long has scubaboard.com been running?

Welcome to SB Indemnity! This has got to be the most extensive database of dive info and opinion in the world.

Hi ya Indemnity. I lived in Seattle for a few years back in the late 70's. Great place, cold water. Diving is like eating Lay's potato chips. Nobody can dive just once. Have fun

I'm on Marathon, halfway down the Overseas Hiway of the Florida Keys with some other SB divers. I like to log on long enough to say "Hi There" to each new member at least.

Glad you'r here, too. :thumb:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom