I've been lurking....and learning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Suebee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

Well I did it - I made my first post today:14:

I've been hanging around the halls peering in...and learning a lot!

Thanks to y'all, I've made some good decisions about dive gear (like my Moby drysuit) and vacations. I got some scuba toys for christmas (housing for my video camera) and have already resolved some questions I had regarding the set up and required accessories.

So I'm a SB believer. Thanks to everyone who participates

You know this is an intersting post, I wonder what makes a lurker finally cross the line over to a poster. In your case, sounds like buying some gear on SB advice was the catalyst. But I have seen before from the board stats that tens of thousands come, read, leave, and perhaps return again, but never post. So it's an interesting psychology to understand what causes a person to cross that line, I'm not sure just being shy, or new, or even if you aren't an extrovert ... for each person it's different. I just wish more of the lurkers would cross the line :)

Hi Suebee,
Welcome to ScubaBoard, glad to hear you're a believer. :D

Welcome aboard Suebee :D !! Glad to have you here!! There is alot to be said for lurking, I guess this makes you a Stealth Diver :mischief: . As for being a Believer, we always are happy to have new converts to the faith :51: . Look around and have fun :) !!

Welcome to the board Suebee... Glad you stopped.....:lurk: I'm glad you was able to put some of the information on this board to good use....

Welcome aboard, SueBee!

Sea ya!

Glad you could come to the SB! I am glad to hear that this site helped you in some important decissions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom