Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michelvautier

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello,
Sorry for my english isn't my first language
I discover this site and I am dazed by the number of members and the richness :14: of the forum....

Welcome to the board! Don't be sorry about your english, you'll be just fine here :) Please fill out your profile, sometimes that helps us answer any questions you may have. There are people here from all over the world, I hope you get to meet as many interesting people as I have. This board is full of great people and I'm glad I've had the opportunity to meet so many of them!
Ber :lilbunny:

Welcome to the board. Please fill out your profile so we can know where in the world you are and you just might find some local dive buddies.

Welcome to Scubaboard! I'm sure you'll love it. And as it has already been said, we speak scuba here.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

michelvautier:
Hello,
Sorry for my english isn't my first language
I discover this site and I am dazed by the number of members and the richness :14: of the forum....
Salutations du Nouveau-Brunswick!

Ne t'en fais pas trop pour les fautes d'anglais: la plupart des membres sont très tolérants. Comme d'autres l'ont déjà dit, on est ici pour causer de plongée. :wink:

-André @ Fredericton

See, all you have to do is give the members an idea of what language(s) you speak :)
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom