Cheers from..Champaign?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ExactFunctor

Registered
Reaction score
That's right! You've heard it here first...Champaign, Illinois. The place where the nearest major body of water is a bathtub and the word 'hill' has been removed from the dictionary.

A diver from there? Well, it all starts with an upcoming trip to Cancun and a phone call to Midwest Scuba. After taking lessons from Brad and Bill, who have excelled beyond comprehension in their instruction, my girlfriend and I became PADI OW certified about a month or two ago. In a couple of days (Jan 4th, 2006) we'll be flying out to Cancun where we will do a few dives. I personally hope to continue diving around Illinois, especially in the summer.

As far as personal info, I'm a first year grad student in mathematics at the U of I, where I also did my undergrad. There's isn't much else to add to that because there isn't much time for anything else.

So, HAY GUYZ! :14:

Welcome to the board! If you want a pre-trip dive come on out to Gilboa quarry in Ohio on New Year's day and get wet with the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew from this board.
Ber :lilbunny:

Hi ya. happy diving

Welcome to the board. I am from Terre Haute, not too far. Give me a PM if you want to dive. There are several dive places within 3 hours or so of you.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

That's right Pontiac, IL
Welcome to Scubaboard... Lots of good info here Good, Bad and Ugly....

See you at Haigh Quarry In the spring.... we go alot on Friday afternoon since it is crowded on the weekends and the Vis is the best on Fridays...

Later,
Scot

I've in Fort Lauderdale today - been driving and diving the Overseas Hiway from Key Largo to Key West with some others from ScubaBoard.com for the last week, but wanted to say "hi there. :D

:cowboy2: don

Back
Top Bottom