so excited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmsolo

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have had some amazing dives in the past year, but I still consider myself new to this amazing sport. I was so excited to see there was a website like this!
I have just one question... I was searching around for a few days, and I couldn't find a thread or post regarding where people are located. I just wondered if there was something like that on this site? Just curious if anyone from my town/city/metro area is online and willing to chat about local dives. I am the only one out of my family and friends who dive so it's hard to find a buddy... I thank you in advance for your help!
Can't wait to utilize this great site!

Ah, see I know someone could help me. I was looking in the wrong area. Thanks!

kmsolo:
Hello everyone
I have had some amazing dives in the past year, but I still consider myself new to this amazing sport. I was so excited to see there was a website like this!
I have just one question... I was searching around for a few days, and I couldn't find a thread or post regarding where people are located. I just wondered if there was something like that on this site? Just curious if anyone from my town/city/metro area is online and willing to chat about local dives. I am the only one out of my family and friends who dive so it's hard to find a buddy... I thank you in advance for your help!
Can't wait to utilize this great site!
kmsolo, you could also just start a thread and ask if there is anyone in your area, also most of us have our location in our profile for all to see, you just klick on that persons name and it will come up, if you didnt allready know that, so just a couple of thoughts for you to try:wink:

Hi there and welcome! Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.. Its pretty easy to get the hang of things around here.

Have fun and safe diving!
Kayla

Welcome to the board.. It looks like someone has gotten you on the right path... If you need any more help, just send me a PM (Private Message)

Welcome to the board!

Joe

I've in Fort Lauderdale today - been driving and diving the Overseas Hiway from Key Largo to Key West with some others from ScubaBoard.com for the last week, but wanted to say "hi there. :D

:cowboy2: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom