Nu 2 U

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am an old diver, but a rookie in chatrooms. Love to dive, I am a instructor, love the dive toys, dive every weekend, hope to make new friends, learn a little something from everyone, and maybe somebody will learn a little from me.....Garlandmarine

Welcome to the board. Feel free to fill ot your dive profile and join in the forums.

So where are you anyway? You can put that in your profile...

:bandit_2: don

Hello garlandmarine, welcome to SB! Fill out you profile so we know where you are. You're sure to meet some great new friends here. I've had so much fun meeting and diving with the Florida Conch Divers. As well as a few SBers from other regions that travel to Florida for diving too. I hope to do some NC wreck diving in the near future and I already know I can count on some NC Wreck Divers to be there with bells on, ready to dive! Feel free to send me a PM (click on my user name and select from the drop down menu) if you need any help finding your way around the here. Welcome aboard and enjoy, SB is almost as much fun as diving! :D

El Orans:
Hello Old Diver,

here’s the itinerary for your ScubaBoard journey: A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums.

It would be nice if you’d fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Don’t forget to add a Profile Pic. If you’re not in a particular creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration. :wink:

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

This message brought to you by GreetBot R/3

Garland...welcome...You have, by not putting a profile in, led El Orans to give you some info about profiles and pic profiles...I have been hesitant in trying to see how to put a pic profile on my avatar. I just looked and saw how easy it is. Now I need to find a pic I like:) So you have already...indirectly taught me something...along with El Orans...Welcome aboard...

A warm SB welcome to you from the chilly, orca infested waters of Puget Sound.

This is a great forum. Sometimes it's even amusing as well as informative.

Sea ya!

Back
Top Bottom