HEY! I need a family!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divermatt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So I dive in New England. How do I get listed as New England Lobstah divahs instead of new member? (NELD is a group here, sorry if I didn't spell well) Also, how do I aquire more stars??? Apparently, my comments have all been 1 star comments. HELP ME OUT! I LIKE THIS PLACE! But I'm not gonna stick around to be considered a 1 star member of the "new divers" group.

Hey there Matt. Like the new avatar. How come you didn't post your other pic in your profile? I think you should, especially since you are on the single diver forum.

Were really not supposed to tell people how to get more stars. Reason being how you go about it is outside of PADI rules and the TOS - basically it would be a violation. Stick around long enough and you will figure it out.

Hey come visit some of us on the MOF - MNOF thread.

Hey Matt, welcome to the Board, check the the New England Lobsta Divah forum post some stuff, and that is it, you do not belong to any group, is more like by posting people get to know you.

Are you member of the NEAQDC?

If not you should take a look in to it.

Welcome to the SB, and see you around the NELD

divermatt:
Also, how do I aquire more stars??? Apparently, my comments have all been 1 star comments. HELP ME OUT! I LIKE THIS PLACE! But I'm not gonna stick around to be considered a 1 star member of the "new divers" group.
If you really want more starts that much, you need more posts, as explained in the link that Eo Orans gave you. The best way to get there, IMHO, is to hang around this forum and say hi to new members. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom