Kids Camp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a great camp on Big Pine Key called SeaCamp. They do a great job with marine biology and diving. I think they are NAUI though and the age limit is 12 for OW training. So it might be an option for next summer :D

Good to see you posting, after being a member here for a while. Now don't stop.

:cowboy: don

The 11 year old is my son. We want to plan a family vacation where he can get introduced to the sport and the ocean with other kids his age. At the same time Dad can dive and Mom can lay on the beach.

paul eblen:
The 11 year old is my son. We want to plan a family vacation where he can get introduced to the sport and the ocean with other kids his age. At the same time Dad can dive and Mom can lay on the beach.

Welcome to the Board Paul! Let me know what you find. I Have a 9 year old in a family of divers and that sounds pretty fun.

John

the Boy Scouts have Sea Base in Islamorada in the Keys. Diving, sailing, etc are offered as programs there.

US Space Camp does offer diving. They have an small tank (around 20' deep) that is used to simulate weightlessness in scuba gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom