New Girl in Town!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
one of my best friends from SoCal just came on board. Sam949j is very cool so be nice to her , okay? Thanks!

Welcome aboard Sam949j! :wavey: We're a friendly bunch in the So Cal California Kelp Divers forum. We have monthly shore and boat dives already scheduled through most of the year so don't be a stranger OK? Click here and say hi:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88

wetrat

Welcome aboard Sam! But where's she hiding? Hmmm, this might be a case for SB Guide Kayla to locate a lost diver... :icon5: :wink:

catherine96821:
one of my best friends from SoCal just came on board. Sam949j is very cool so be nice to her , okay? Thanks!

Now if she's very cool, how come she needs a friend to introduce her? Speak up Sam949j and introduce yourself. We'll be nice. We're that way naturally!

I just like to say "Hi!" to ever new member who comes thru here, so - "Howdy there, Sam...!!"

PM me if I can help you find your way here...

:cowboy2: don

Catherine, Former So Cal dude, borne and rasied (San Clemente & Dana Point) moved last year to Utah to enjoy the Rockies. I can't wait to get back to the Kelp beds of So Cal this summer.

Happy Diving

Come out, come out wherever you are...

Hello?

Anyway, thanks for joining and I look forward to meeting you here at SB!

Sea ya!

Hello Sam949j,
There is really is no reason to be so shy.

No Matter what you have heard......

We at ScubaBoard do not Bite!

Now the Disclaimer: Once we get to know you, it's open season! (HeHeeeee)

Good to have you on Board.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom