Hello from Houston!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thesassyrabbit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Okay, okay... after a year or more of nagging from my friends on other boards, I've finally made it to scubaboard! I see a lot of familiar names/faces (which makes this board already feel like home), and a bunch of names/faces that I don't know (but who I'm looking forward to meeting!)

About me. I'm single diver in Houston, TX. Always looking for a few more good friends... and dive buddies! I'm a PADI DM; have been diving 10 years this year. I'm an exclusively warm to (at most) lukewarm water diver - no dry suit diving in my immediate future, sorry to say :wink:

Am I leaving anything out? If so... ask away!!!

Hey Rabbit, Thank goodness for naggy friends! Welcome to the Scuba Board.

Happy Diving

Good to see you with us here... :thumb:

PM me if I can help you find your way here...

:cowboy2: don

A warm welcome from the chilly, orca infested waters of Puget Sound. Glad you made it to SB!

Sea ya!

Greetings, and welcome to Scuba Board. This is a Board with widely ranging foci of interest and information. When it comes to general diving subjects, travel info, and almost anything you can think of about diving, you will find it here.

There are quite a few Texas divers on-board, a lot of whom participate in the Texas Swamp Divers (TSD) forum.

I am from Houston, myself, and am largely into Police Diving instruction, and Rebreather instruction, but I do love a lazy bimble, as the Brits say, along the reefs in Cozumel and Belize for instance where the water is, as you say, warm and clear.

Once again, welcome aboard!

R. Davie
Scuba Board Staff

Helloooooooo Texas!

Great to have you on board sassyrabbit.

Mmmmmmmm an exclusively warm to (at most) lukewarm water diver?

Oh Yeah.... now that is what i'am talking about!
(No cold, cold water for this Rascal either.)

Safe and Great diving on your adventure in Utila! RU Getting excited yet?

Again Welcome.

Cheers!

It's about time you got over here Sillyrabbit. :D

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on Ebay for a great deal on a dry suit for ya. We'll get you into this "winter diving" yet. I almost found one for Sandy.

When is the next Happy Hour?

Richard

Hey Sassy ~ I think I know you from somewhere. If Packet finds you a dry suit you both can come up and dive with me. Seattle is so much fun.

BigJetDriver:
Greetings, and welcome to Scuba Board. This is a Board with widely ranging foci of interest and information.

Foci? Did he really use the term foci? As in cacti? LOL. This ought to be good! :devil_smi

rascal1933:
Safe and Great diving on your adventure in Utila! RU Getting excited yet?

Are you kidding??? I'm stoked! It's going to be a great week - fun people, awesome diving, serious relaxation.... is it April yet???????

crotchsniffer:
I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on Ebay for a great deal on a dry suit for ya. We'll get you into this "winter diving" yet. I almost found one for Sandy.

Uh... yah... you do that. When Sandy is diving dry, I'll consider it. And not for long at that. LOL.

pocketlicker:
When is the next Happy Hour?

No clue, hon. We need to get in touch with Sandy and see if she's organizing anything. Then again, I may just see ya (cause I know you won't be talking to me... again...LOL) on Thurs. night.

Thanks for the greetings all - even you Dandy! Kidding. Very good to see you too.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys ... and... of course gals... better!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom