Checking in from Nor Cal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter_C

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Figured I would check in from the North Bay Area of California. I just bought a nice thick wetsuit, and am gonna try diving here, if I can stand the cold. I will be looking forward to meeting new people to go diving with :happywave

Welcome from a former SO CAL dude.

Happy Diving

Peter_C:
Figured I would check in from the North Bay Area of California. I just bought a nice thick wetsuit, and am gonna try diving here, if I can stand the cold. I will be looking forward to meeting new people to go diving with :happywave
HEY PETE I WOULD LIKE TO GET BACK TO DIVING THE COOL WATERS OFF OUR COAST I GOT A NEW WET SUIT ON THE WAY. GET BACK TOO ME WHEN AND WHERE YOU WANT TO DIVE. SLAMMER

Welcome to the board. I don't live in California, but if you are in Florida I will dive with you.

Peter_C:
Not me!
I did see 7 kite boarders at Ocean Beach today even though the wind was rocking my vehicle somewhat. They were the only ones out, and having a blast.

Hello,
welcome to scuba board

Cheer
Jason

Good to have you here. Complete your Dive Info and check in on your local dive club forum... :thumb:

:cowboy2: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom