New Diver from Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ilvdiving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone!
I just started diving 6 months ago. I've got my AOW and deep certification (managed to log almost 40 dives before the cold!). Most of my experience is cold water (Tobermory Ontario) which was fantastic. I also recently returned from Roatan for my first tropical diving. Highly recommended! Now I'm sad because there's no diving around here until about May or June I guess :(
Can't wait! Any Ontario divers?

Hello,

Welcome to scuba board

Cheer
Jason

Hi! Yes, new Ontario diver right here! Did the classroom work and pool work in Toronto, and was certified down south last month. I'm also looking forward to the spring and doing some local diving. Would love to throw a bunch of questions at you about this at some point (because I don't know much about local diving spots or shops) when it's less grey and miserable and diving seems like an option.

Complete your profile with location and check in on your local club forum here...

:cowboy: don

from you other thread...
ilvdiving:
Hi!!
Looking for a guy named Barry who was in Roatan last week. He's from Montana, works for a telephone company. That's all I know. I meant to give him my email address. Just thought I'd give this a try!
Hey, post a trip report on our Central American forum. Maybe he'll see it...??

Welcome...Good to hear good things about Tobermory, I'm thinking on planing a trip there this summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom