hello reom wet central florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mirrocraft

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hello from scott and jessica we are a couple from wes central florida i am open advanced rescue and entro to cave my wife is open water we are always looking to get in to the water just cant ever find anyone that wants to explore new areas i dive with m tech gear at all times so we are willing to take new dives if anyone or groups who would like to dive email me at mirrocraft@aol.com theres no such thing as a bad dive its just an unplanned dive ..... the waters never to dark you just dont have enuff light ..........plan for the worst and when it happend enjoy it anyway because well it you dont then it really is the worst .........

Welcome to the board!

Joe

welcome to scuba board

Cheer
Jason

Hi there and welcome!!! Sounds like you guys are well on your way to a great diving career!! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around!!! Have fun, and, as always, Safe Diving!!

Kayla

Welcome to SB mirrocraft! Lots of Florida divers here

Welcome to scubaboard. I'm sure you find lots of useful info, I sure have.

Dave

Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Lots of Florida divers are here on ScubaBoard.
Should not be a problem finding dive buddies...

Scott and Jessica ~ Safe and Great Diving to you guys!

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom