Hi Everyone! and a (hopefully) Quick Question....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SRK

Registered
Reaction score
Just saying hello, and hope everyone is doing well! :D:D

My question is about the Nemrod/Seamco double manifold, does any one know what they are currently? Last I knew, early 90's?, they were $ 499.95 brand new .

Also, is there any demand for them?

Any help is apperciated :D

BTW, if anyone needs a picture, to help assess value or jog the memory, please feel free to ask. I should have the pictures sometime tomorow.

Nemrod is out of the scuba business, I think; so used manifold are now wanted/sold by the vintage crowd.

Did they go totally out of business or switch direction, do you know? I have some brand new Double Manifolds, and most are in the original boxes, with original packaging too.

Tying to figure fair value, and the best way to get them into someone elses hands- someone who has use for them!

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Thanks for the Direction, El! It is very much apperciated- I'd rather these be in the hands of people who would use them, rather than --- Shudder--- what the other guy wants to do!

You may find your answers on our equipment forums.

:bandit_2: don

Thank you for the warm welcome, and the hellos- not to mention all your help! Its greatly apperciated :D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom