Hello Everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LetsDive

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wow, it's about time I found you all. Where have I been?
Quick Hi, I'm at work so not much time right now, but I'll be back.
Serious post coming in the proper forum to help me with a slight ear promblem I have after 6-8 dives in 2-3 day period. I know I'll find great advice here.

Happy and Safe Diving

LetsDive anywhere, anytime because life's to short not too!!!!!

You will find there are plenty of posts regarding ear problems..... I'm pretty new to the forum as well so I cannot give you a direct link, but the search function is pretty reliable. The members here are really helpful and knowledgable regarding just about everything so welcome and enjoy.

Oh, just a side note. I recently bought some Doc's Proplugs for my ear problems, perhaps they might help you too, don't know..... I look forward to your post.

The fit really well. Jeremy let me try some on for size.

HAppy Diving

Good SB Name! Hard to believe with over 50000 members it hasn't been taken. Anyhow, Welcome to SB LetsDive!

Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Should have no problem finding advice on ear problem...
There is Lots on that subject in forums.

Not sure how bad ear problem is for you? There is a dive mask that is recommended for divers with ear problems.

It is kinda a odd looking mask ~ but from what i have read,the mask really works for divers with ear issues.

It's called PROEAR heres the link:
http://www.proear2000.com/index.htm

Glad to have you on board.

Cheers

Hi and welcome to the board! I haven't been around very long, myself, but I've gotten lots of good info and advice. And I couldn't resist replying to someone from Minnesota - another far-from-the-coast diver! Although you do have those 10,000 lakes, according to your license plates...

-ScubaCanoe : )

Hi,
welcome to scuba board

cheer
Jason

Try our Medicine forum, but do you use alcohol/vinegar mix after each dive...?

:bandit_2: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom