Man overboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calamari68

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy all. I am just getting my fins wet, and came accross this great site while looking for info/opinions about equipment. I am looking forward to getting more involved in this great sport(obsession :D ).

I have been PADI certified (certifiable?) twice... Once back in college in the grand diving state of Arkansas! Man, I never knew lake De Gray had such big catfish! I lost my card and could not remember much, so last year while in Maui, I took the course again. Much more exciting and interesting this time around. Molokini was very cool. Anyway, I am hooked again.

My fiance is going to get certified in a couple of weeks and we plan to spend much of our May wedding trip to Jamaica under water. After our wedding of course, since family and friends are coming.

Well, just wanted to make some waves! Look forward to chatting w/ y'all.

L8er,
Calamari68 - AKA Bill

Hey, Bill. A warm welcome to you from the chilly, orca infested waters of Puget Sound. Sounds like you're well on your way to re-embracing your diving side. I look forward to reading your posts and other input.

Sea ya!

Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Congrats on Re-Certification.
Maui > What a way to do it too,that is some awesome diving!

Congrats again on your wedding!

Wow! Jamaica diving ~ Now that is a honeymoon......

Safe and Great diving to you both.

Cheers

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Rascal1933 - Where do you dive in Oklahoma? I am originally from Enid, and my family is still there so I go back to visit often.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Ok now I know its your honeymoon and all............but ALL Honeymoon under water.........come on! you need to come up for air sometime.

Please don't share with us the details............wink wink

Happy "Diving"

Back
Top Bottom