New to this board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoseG

New
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to this board. I don't dive but my hubby does while on vacation at the resort. We have also introduced our daughters ages 11 & 13 to diving over the last 2 years.
We will be in Rivera Maya area this July and would like to go over to Cozumel.
Any suggestions? We stayed in Playacar last year and did a trip over there with the resort. Hope to do something similar.
I'm sitting here in NJ with the snow coming down and the wind blowing. The girls just suited up and have ventured out. We have a great neighborhood with lots of kids. We won't see the kids for a while, at least until after most of the shoveling is done :wink: We live about 10 miles out of New York City.
Thanks,
Rose

I have to wait till June to go to the warmth of Florida:D Until then it is work, work, work. Have fun in Cozumel. Hope your husband and kids have a couple of good dives. Tell him to post how the dives were:14: That way I can envy him:D

Also tell him this is a Awsome site to find out about scuba if he ever has any questions, plus some good pictures also.

Hi Rose, and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Glad to have you.
Have you tried diving yet? It is Awesome!

Here is a Sub link forum on ScubaBoard to check out > if your into diving Mexico:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Yep ~ getting some snow here too.
Pretty mild winter though so far for almost everyone. < (global warming?)

Remember.... Spring is just around the corner, just not soon enough!

Cheers

Welcome to you and the family. Stay warm!

Welcome Rose.

Do you know that your profile has you as a male?

Pete

Back
Top Bottom