Hey guys!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkgrl

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone! I am new to the board and very excited about it! I am 21 yr old who loves to dive at Weeki Wachee! Right now I am having a wonderful dinner with NetDoc after a great day of diving, couldn't be better!

Hi,Sharkgrl ~Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Ahhhhhh....Weeki Wachee Springs,Fl

Any day of Florida Diving is Awesome!

Glad to have you on the board.

Safe and Great diving.

Cheers!

Welcome to the board. Net Doc, I am green with envy. Now Sharkgrl, why not take a moment and fill out your profile, tell us a bit about you. Always nice to know if the poster is in Florida, Hawaii or Australia or California. Sometimes it makes a difference in the advice and you might just find so other local dive buddies.

Anyway, welcome to Scubaboard.

welcome to scuba board

Sharkgrl:
Hi everyone! I am new to the board and very excited about it! I am 21 yr old who loves to dive at Weeki Wachee! Right now I am having a wonderful dinner with NetDoc after a great day of diving, couldn't be better!

Hi there. Were you the girl I was speaking with today about the snow? If so well hello. If not, hello still and welcome to the board.

By the way hi NetDoc, it was nice to meet u in person today :)

Welcome Sharkgrl!

It was a fun (though cold) day at Weeki Wachee! We experimented with removing Scrunge and Sharkgrl got to try her hand at photography as Chris and I used DPVs to blow this stuff downstream.

For those who dive Weeki, it's not uncommon to find us there having fun and talking with people about the Spring and how to clean it up. Watch out for an up-coming Scrunge Dive 2006 where we will attempt to remove this invasive species from the park!

Of course, you are always invited to join us at Corrino's for an after dive meal! Who knows, you might get to have dinner with a mermaid! :D

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Back
Top Bottom