Hello from Albq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MNawman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just got registered and wanted to introduce myself. I am a 48 yo male, retired from the Police Dept and Air National Guard in NM. I have been diving since 1985 with close to 1000 dives under my belt. I am certified thru PADI with most of their certifications. Have dived around the world and am getting ready to take the next step to cave and tech diving. Looking forward to talking with SB members and learing new stuff.

Welcome to the SB! There is a lot of great stuff here.You will meet some new dive Buddies as well. My In-Laws are all up in Santa Fe. My wife and I get out there for two or three week out of the year. I love it but I need the ocean close by. I will say one of the best dive shops I have ever been in is in your hometown.

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

GO LOBOS!

Glad to have you on board.

Great site for any Questions & Answers + lot's of info on anything to do with diving.

MNawman Heres to Safe and Great diving!

Cheers

Welcome to SB! I used to live in Albuquerque - NM is such a beautiful place; I miss it...

Thanks for joining us.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

Back
Top Bottom