Hello ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

red_infinity

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys! I'm a new diver, got my certification this past summer, but I haven't been able to dive since. I'm still stoked about diving and getting more experience, though. I am currently attending UC Santa Barbara as a freshman, studying to become a marine biologist. I'm glad to have stumbled upon this site...there's a lot of useful information here. Anyway, I'll be checking around the board frequently to expand my knowledge of diving and maybe make some new friends too.

See you guys around!

Hi red_infinity and welcome to ScubaBoard from fellow Californian. Glad you found us, it should be interesting to see where your studies take you.
David

red infinity, Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Great people ~ and a ton of excellent dive info + forums here on the board.

marine biologist < Congrats on your college degree choice!

Good to have you on the board.

Cheers!

Welcome to SB red_infinity! You'll find loads of useful info here

Welcome red_infinity! Jump on in ... it's a blast. I'm new myself, but planning on alot of diving in '06.

I remember when I was young and in HS is wanted to be an oceanographer. But I chose the "easy" life in information systems and majored in computer science instead. I envy you ... go for it!

love the handle! Its either your car..........or your vision of life.

Also grew up in So cal..........but moved to the snowy rockies a year or so ago.

Happy Diving

Odd that you're so close to good diving and you can't make it. Good luck.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-007.gif

Back
Top Bottom