Pens and Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JEJoyce

New
Reaction score
Well, keyboards would probably be more accurate than pens, but...Demands of literary devices and all that. :D Anyway, I've been lurking here off and on for awhile, so I guess I should probably surface long enough to toss out my 'hiya'.

As much as I love to dive, I rarely have the chance to indulge in it much between editorial deadlines and the travel schedule. So, I try to squeeze in the occasional trip here and there when I can. And fortunately, I have managed to sneak in some good "excursions". After all, I probably never would've dived anywhere near Japan if I hadn't been sent to cover the Tokyo Game Show.

Almost makes up for having to make my certification dives in the middle of October in the 52 degree water of an Arkansas rock quarry. :wink:

Welcome JEJoyce. Doesn't it stink when life get's in the way of diving!

Howdy Tex and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-014.gif

Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Yeah.... work is Over-Rated!

Well it helps pay for the gear and Dive trips, So we do it anyway....

Glad you found us ~ good to have you on board.

Safe and Great Diving.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom