Hello Everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pcarlson1911

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello! I recently became OW certified while on a trip to Jamaica. As I expected, diving was wonderful!

I grew up as a competitive swimmer and completed the cwcourse several times, but never got around to becoming ow diver. Finally on my honeymoon, I completed the ow course. My new wife is also a diver.

We are located in Cleveland, OH and have access to a boat on the lake, and I am hooked on the concept of diving great lakes wrecks. I hope to have 75 dives logged by the end of this summer.

If you are in the Cleveland area and are interested in diving some wrecks, we will be looking for folks with experience and gas money! Check my profile for email etc.

pc

Howdy and Weclome to SB!
action-smiley-030.gif

Good to have you join us. PM me from the link below if I can help you find your way.

medium-smiley-051.gif
don

smiley-linie-004.gif

Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Congrats on the Certification!

That is fantastic ~ that both you and wife dive.

Here is a link to a ScubaBoard sub-forum for divers in your area:
Great Lakes Wrecking Crew
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188

Glad to have you on board.

Safe and Great diving!

Cheers

pcarlson1911:
Hello! I recently became OW certified while on a trip to Jamaica. As I expected, diving was wonderful!

I grew up as a competitive swimmer and completed the cwcourse several times, but never got around to becoming ow diver. Finally on my honeymoon, I completed the ow course. My new wife is also a diver.

We are located in Cleveland, OH and have access to a boat on the lake, and I am hooked on the concept of diving great lakes wrecks. I hope to have 75 dives logged by the end of this summer.

If you are in the Cleveland area and are interested in diving some wrecks, we will be looking for folks with experience and gas money! Check my profile for email etc.

pc

Welcome to SB...

East Side or West Side??

Spent my youth in Rocky River and Marblehead Pennisula area...:D

Check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188

welcome to scuba board

Thanks for the welcomes and the links to the wrecking crew.

I'm on the east side just south of Chardon. Boat is at Whiskey Island.

Welcome PC. I'm also new to diving, a former competitive swimmer, and looking forward to diving Great Lakes wrecks! Glad to see you've joined Scuba Board. It's a great place to learn alot about diving.

Welcome

Welcome to the board. Isn't amazing about clear the water is down there in Jamaica. We I got off the ship, I stated how shallow the water must be because I was able to see the bottom. They informed me it was over 100 feet deep... It was so clear, I could see the fish at the bottom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom