Hello from Okinawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SunabeJunkie

Reaction score
Well, from Okinawa for 6 more days anyway. I have lived here for almost 3 years now and Uncle Sam has determined that is enough Okinawa diving for me. He has decided that I should do my diving in the south so he is sending me and the family to Sumter SC.

Hope I can find as many interesting spots and meet as many interseting divers there as I did here. Anyone with info on the area I would love to get the scoop. I have been cert. for 8 years now, but my wife has just recently finisherd her OW course. Of course she would wait till we are about to leave, but se la vie.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-010.gif

“Hoorah!” Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

What branch of Armed Services?

Hey Better late than never on your wifes certification.
But yeah... too bad she waited > She will probally be missing the diving there in Okinawa.

Here is the ScubaBoard sub-forum link for Deep Dixie Divers.
*It will hook you up with Divers and Goings on in South Carolina area:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Glad to have you on the Board.

Safe and Great Diving!

Cheers

My wifes in the Air Force. We've had a good run of luck with our assignments so far, Tampa, Hawaii, and now hear. I grew up in Sumter and that's where we are heading, but I have never been diving there.

I am a few flights away from my private pilots certification so I guess we can always fly to the Bahamas or down to Florida when we start missing the warm tropical diving.

Welcome to the board. You will find a lot of places to dive in the states. If you want to take a vacation, just come to South Florida for some clear blue water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom