New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello from Canada.
My girlfriend and I have just finished our confined dives and we are going to San Pedro Belize to be certified.
Anyone with info or experience about diving at San Pedro please reply.
Have been to Belize twice before but not to San Pedro or to dive.

Looking forward to talking to everyone.

GRVH.

Welcome to the board... great place to learn all about diving and discuss lots of issues... newbie's like me can spend hours collecting endless tidbits of info.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the SB..

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Like many of the thousands of divers on the board I have't been to Belize, BUT, at the bottom of each page is a "forum jump" and can take you to a forum for Central and South America. There is one message there now, and by looking at the bottom of the page you can search past messages for up to a year. If you have some flexibility for your travel, you can use "forum jump" for Cozumel Mexico with hundreds of messages a month. Even if you don't travel to Mexico, you can learn about water temperature, wetsuit recomendation, currents.

As new divers, there are forums for training, travel, equipment, hotels, bars. And if you're equiped for it there will be divers in Canada posting about local diving.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Whom are you diving with there? I dived with the worst and best both there in one week...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-010.gif

Welcome to the board. I have not been to Belize, but hope to go there one day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom