Hi from Port Washington, WI, USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smoothfin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm re-enering diving after quite a few years. just finished my scuba review and getting ready to purchase some gear. Looking forward to diving in Wisconsin (and getting certified in wreck diving), and planning a trip to Saba next year.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Have you been to Saba before? Lovely place.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-007.gif

smoothfin:
I'm re-enering diving after quite a few years. just finished my scuba review and getting ready to purchase some gear. Looking forward to diving in Wisconsin (and getting certified in wreck diving), and planning a trip to Saba next year.
Hi there, and welcome back to diving! We're glad to have you back to the water world. Good luck in Saba, you'll love it! and best of luck in the future!

Tony

smoothfin:

Hi,
Welcome to scubaboard! and I see you live near me! As I dive most weekends off my boat on local wrecks and we have a few! see some of my photos,Hit me up if you would like to get some lake dives in,dry suit season starts well never ends! wet suit's can be used mid to late summer!
Dive safe,good luck!
Brad Ingersoll

Welcome. Small world. I was born and raised in Port Washington and am living close by in Beaver Dam. Look me up if you'd like to get some local inland dives in.
Mike

Welcome Smoothfin from another Wisconsinite. You can't go wrong with wreck diving the big pond. Great way to get back into diving!

Back
Top Bottom